Only a few days left. Here’s the important stuff!
- Print out your ticket, you’ll need it to enter the event! If you’ve lost it, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send it to you again.
- Register your taiko group by clicking here (only 1 application per group required)
- Check out the songs to be played on the Drum:OUT stage, and secure your spot by clicking: HERE.
- Print flyers/cards/posters for your group/organisation to bring with you. We will have a general table, open to all who have something small to show.
- Get practicing, and get excited!
ALL WEEKEND IN HAMBURG:
We’ve put our heads together with The Baby Goat, who will be offering all ETE ticketholders a 10% discount on food and drink for the weekend. Just show your ETE ticket or wristband.
- Who? The Baby Goat are Hamburg craft beer brand who believe in craft beer and pub culture as a facilitator of connection and community growth. They combine a passion for great beer and a desire to create a place for people to be together.
- Where? Grindelhof 85, 20146 Hamburg. Only ten minutes walk from the JMS!
- What? Click HERE for the menu
- City tour with our volunteer, Lucy!
Meeting time: 12 noon.
Meeting point: Landungsbrücken Station (S-bahn and U-bahn). Meet on the footbridge between the station and the water.
End point: The Baby Goat House (Grindelhof 85, 20146 Hamburg).
- Dinner and drinks for those looking to socialise!
Where: The Baby Goat House
When: Open from 17h to midnight. There’s a table reserved for us, just let them know you’re an ETE ticketholder 🙂
SATURDAY and SUNDAY (Expo time!):
Getting there (Mittelweg 42): The easiest way by public transport is by U1 to the station “Hallerstrasse” or by bus #15 to the station “Alsterchaussee”. The JMS is just walk around the corner.
Doors open to ticketholders at 12 noon Saturday, and 9am Sunday.
Please have your ticket ready so we can check you in quickly and easily, and make sure everyone is ready for the official welcome! Hooray!
On Saturday, sessions will run from 14.00h to 17.45h, concert doors will open at 18.00h, and the concert will begin at 19.00h sharp! For those with Concert-Only tickets, you are welcome in the JMS before 18.00h, however your ticket does not include workshop access. We highly recommend you join the taiko mood by drumming out during the Hachijo Party 😀
On Sunday, sessions and the community stage will run from 10.30h and we will finish off the weekend with as many of us possible playing Melius Una together at 17.30h. If you’re in the mood to continue socializing afterwards, it’s time to head back to the Goat. We have a table reserved, and the friendly barman Ray will look after you 🙂
Food and drink:
Bottled alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, as well as packaged snacks will be on sale. There will be tea and coffee (free refills), with the purchase of an ETE cup. You can also bring your own cup for a discount 🙂
The bar will be open on Saturday from 14.00h to 18.00h, and during the concert break. On Sunday it will be open from 12.00h to 16.30h. It will be CASH ONLY.
Be prepared!! Supermarkets are not open on Sundays in Germany – don’t say we didn’t warn you!
Final Event Schedule:
Due to some late cancellations there’s been a couple of changes, but be sure that we have a weekend full of adventure and great people ahead of us!! We are so excited, and just can’t wait to welcome you in Hamburg. See you soon!