TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Selling items at the European Taiko Expo (ETE) merch stall is possible for members of European taiko groups, and those who sell taiko-related goods that are relevant to the European taiko community. This includes international organisations and sellers, as their work contributes to and supports the European voice of taiko.
- All transactions at the ETE merch stall will be carried out in EUR.
- Items must be delivered to the organisers before the Expo Day.
- A list of the items, including photo and pricing, must be delivered to the organisers before the Expo Day.
- To keep within health and safety regulations, food and drink are not to be sold at the stall.
- To increase the appeal of the expo, Taiko groups/associations who submit interesting and unique items will be given preference during the selection process.
- Applications are accepted only through the online form: https://forms.gle/ySFcQ6V6ef7QXFVa9
- Only complete application forms in English or German language can be considered. If you have any questions, or require language support, please feel free to contact us.
- The selection of the applicants will be carried out by the organiser, and both successful and unsuccessful applicants will be contacted.
- Successful applicants will have 7 days to accept or refuse, and signing of the contract for consignment at the ETE will follow.
- A (complete or partial) transfer of the contract to a third party is not permitted.
- The application with required documents should be completed by Thursday July 1st, 2021.
- ETE organisers receive a commission of 25% of the gross sales price for all items sold through the merch stall, to be used for covering rental and equipment costs.
- The applicant must hold a valid Expo Day or Combo ticket to be eligible to sell items through the merch stall.
- The applicant will receive the proceeds of sold items within 7 days following the Expo Day.
- Proceeds of sold items can be received in EUR as cash, Paypal or bank transfer.
Title to property:
- The applicant will continue to own and have title to each item until that item is sold. An item will be considered sold when:
- It is sold by ETE volunteers to a customer
- It is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed while in ETE volunteer’s possession.
- The applicant is responsible for picking up unsold items at the end of the Expo Day.
- Any unsold items that have not been picked up by the applicant can be returned within 30 days, with the applicant paying any shipment expenses.